We’re looking for an account service self-starter with at least two years of experience who will plan the work and work the plan for a variety of clients, from small, local non-profits to global corporations. Agricultural or dealer coop experience is a plus.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meeting with clients to listen, learn and understand business challenges;
- Working with team members to create and implement strategies to meet client goals;
- Developing and leading client presentations;
- Keeping close tabs on client project deadlines;
- Managing agency time and client budgets;
- Running a portfolio of projects for clients.
- Experience in advertising, public relations or online marketing is a must.
- Be an excellent communicator – both written and verbal.
- Work well with cross-functional teams, including agency creative directors, writers, art directors, interactive developers, plus client-side brand managers and customer service representatives.
- Work well under pressure, while meeting deadlines.
- Be a team player and a cool person to work with.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and get it done attitude.
- Appreciate a flexible, yet excellence-driven work environment.
- Have a never-ending passion for What’s Next.