This 18 month contract is with our client out of Redmond, WA. Performs a variety of complex administrative functions for all levels of management including external business partners. Manages schedule(s), coordinates travel arrangements and processes business expenses. Coordinates meetings and events, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations. Manages procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials, and vendor relationships. Provides general office support. Serves as the department/group contact. Completes special projects as assigned. Will assist with supporting 2 high level sponsors of the team to help coordinate their daily meetings internally as well as their external meetings with partners. Candidates may also be helping out with side jobs such as helping out with memo’s, organizing PowerPoint slides, proofreading documents, etc. At times, candidate may also be helping out to support a team of 75 people for administrative functions. The project work will be supporting team websites and “Tenting” and managing who has access to the sites/SharePoint sites.
• Work as part of a strong admin team to manage the needs of the overall organization including content creation, process improvement ideas, project management, strategic planning while showing cross functional collaboration and team leadership
• Understanding the manager’s priorities to request, accept, reschedule and decline meetings as appropriate.
• Planning & coordinating domestic and international trips end-to-end, including proactive anticipation of logistics and itineraries, as well as, the reconciling and submission of expense reports.
• Provide logistical support for org-side events, such as off-sites (internal and external), morale events and campaigns, including venue selection/booking, catering, supplies, transportation, hosting.
• Provide team support including headcount management, budget, morale events, DL management, and other tasks/projects. Includes outstanding communication to teams.
• Manage space coordination, new employee setup, and procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials and facility requests.
• Build and maintain good business relationships with partners and staff both internally and externally.
• Proven, outstanding communication and Strong cross-team partnership skills
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills are required.
• Able to work well under pressure and within short time constraints.
• Ability to prioritize work and complete projects on time, demonstrate drive and initiative, maintain confidentiality of information.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and able to monitor complex plans and schedules and react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turn around.
• Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including, Word, Outlook, and Excel, as well as knowledge in internal applications including, HeadTrax, MSExpense2, MyOrder and internal travel tools.
• Self-motivated to identify problems and proactively generate solutions