Xtreme Consulting Group is currently recruiting for an Administrative Support. This contract opportunity is with a global auto-manufacturing company in beautiful Portland, OR. Our client supports a work/life balance, free parking for cars and bicycles, and on-site restaurant options. Having partnered with this client for over 20 years, a high percentage of Xtreme consultants are approved for extensions. Additionally, we have an on-site Xtreme support team that is always available to directly assist both the consultants and the client. If you feel you have the required skills and experience, please apply.
This position will perform administrative, production, and technical clerical duties to include: month-end reporting, alpha/numeric sorting and filing, data entry, customer assistance, invoicing, archiving, mail and parcel processing.
- Process incoming mail
- Weigh incoming USPS mail and intercompany mail, record on weight sheet
- Assist with sorting of the mail to department bins, utilizing the voice activated sorting program.
- Load mail from the department bins to mail baskets that go to corporate for the mail run.
- Support general administrative tasks
- Provide backup support as needed to all department work groups: Distribution, Archive, Print Service and Receiving Dock.
- Cross train as needed
- Maintain department databases and update monthly production and resource statistics.
- Ordering supplies, coordinating repair for equipment, maintaining process documents and assisting with department correspondence.
- Archive Records
- Support company document archiving process, working with internal customers, archive service supplier and transportation carriers.
- Assist with the yearly Archive Destruction process
- Customer Service
- Assist customers with inquiries regarding mail services and archive records