Day to day responsibilities:
- Support the analytic needs of a Business Unit or Functional Unit.
- Developing business cases, ROI analyses, solution options and impact assessments
- Suggest proposed solutions and improvements; work with cross-functional teams to design and drive implementation.
- Create reporting utilities, management reports, spreadsheet models, process flows, and ad-hoc queries to support business analysis.
- Validate output and apply thorough knowledge of the data to determine impact and outcomes.
- 3+ years of demonstrable business analysis skills.
- Ability to quickly learn complex business processes and understand the underlying transactional systems
- Proven leadership, change management, and process management skills.
- Consultative, customer-focused approach to problem solving.
- Ability to partner with teams across multiple organizations.
- Ability to manipulate information from multiple databases to develop reports.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, switch priorities, and learn new/complex processes.
- Excellent attention to detail and results oriented with a track record demonstrating strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- B.S. /B.A. or equivalent in related technology.