• Team: Product Partnerships and Business Development
o Our team partnering closely with the product organization works on finding the right companies that can help us innovate faster and build a better product by using the capabilities that other companies have built, so we can focus on our core product.
o Specifically, the successful candidate will be leading the market analysis and evaluationto expand its Payroll for Small Business capabilities by analyzing the Payroll software space as well as adjacent industries. This will inform our product and business roadmap for the next couple of years.
o Ideal candidate has MBA and some experience in Strategic Consulting, Private Equity or Investment Banking.
3-5 skills they absolutely must have (quantify and be specific)
1. Very soft skill oriented, MBA would be a proxy
2. Having done consulting, investment banking
3. Analytical brain power to find out info, no fear of calling folks, very strong structured communication and ability to do research
4. 4 – 7 years of experience. Someone may be finishing business school or starting business a way to get consulting type of experience.