Job title: Business Development manager/ Project Mgr
• Team: Product Partnerships and Business Development
o Our team partnering closely with the product organization works on finding the right companies that can help us innovate faster and build a better product by using the capabilities that other companies have built, so we can focus on our core product.
o Specifically, the successful candidate will be leading the roll out of one of our key business initiatives in the developer space by managing contract negotiations, contract standardization
o Additionally, the successful candidate will also help with a broader initiative to analyze the software development industry to identify potential companies to partners with so we can give more value to our develop ecosystem
o Ideal candidate has MBA and/or Legal background, and some experience working in Business Development, contract negotiation or setting up scaled partner/client programs
3-5 skills they absolutely must have (quantify and be specific)
1. Very soft skill oriented, MBA would be a proxy
2. Having done consulting, investment banking
3. Analytical brain power to find out info, no fear of calling folks, very strong structured communication and ability to do research
4. Understanding of contracts for Job 2 and project management experience
5. 4 – 7 years of experience. Someone may be finishing business school or starting business a way to get consulting type of experience.