Xtreme Consulting Group is currently recruiting for a Citrix Systems Administrator. This contract opportunity is with a global auto-manufacturing company in beautiful Portland, OR. Our client supports a work/life balance, free parking for cars and bicycles, and on-site restaurant options. Having partnered with this client for 20 years, a high percentage of Xtreme consultants are approved for extensions. Additionally, we have an on-site Xtreme support team that is always available to directly assist both the consultants and the client. If you feel you have the required skills and experience, please apply.
This position is a 12-month contract with an excellent chance for extension.
If you are looking for your next challenge, we would welcome the opportunity to talk to you!
The role is responsible for day to day administration of multiple Citrix environments. The Citrix Admin is responsible for management and tuning of the Citrix systems and related peripherals. This individual ensures that Citrix system hardware, operating systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values. The Citrix Admin takes a primary role in the monitoring, review and ownership of customer-reported incidents assigned to the Server Design, Development & Enterprise Storage team regarding the Citrix environment.
- Plan and schedule all maintenance and technology upgrades
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to technical staff
- Ensure that on-call support is properly staffed and trained.
- The ideal candidate profile includes a Bachelor's degree in a technical field.
- Candidates MUST have strong experience working with Citrix as well as VMWare and Active Directory