• Create and implement an employee communications strategy that builds employee engagement
• Partner with engineers and organization leadership to create consistent messaging, craft strategy documents and build capability for internal presentations
• Collaborate across the organization to deliver high-impact employee experiences (demo days, tech forums, etc.)
• Manage communication channels for all hands, jive sites, etc.
• Partner with multiple stakeholders to create end-to-end change management communications plans
• Build measurability into programs and gather insights to continuously improve employee engagement
• Proactive self-starter with an ability to create compelling messaging for use internally
• Confident visual storyteller – able to distill key messages and present them in a compelling and visually interesting way
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and to effectively collaborate in a team environment
• Ability to think strategically and executive successfully
• 6-8 years of communications experience, preferably in employee communications
• Contract role is based in Mountain View, CA.