• Develop and drive company-wide internal communications programs that inspire and connect employees to Intuit’s mission, values and strategy.
• Manage people manager communications to build leader capabilities and accountability.
• Channel the passion of Intuit employees to manage ambassador programs to strengthen Intuit’s brand externally.
• Use high-impact opportunities (i.e. major launches of company initiatives) to create relevant, personalized communications to reach employees when and where it matters most.
• Provide strategic counsel on communications approach, messaging and positioning, and influence internal stakeholders as needed to ensure communications are compelling and aligned to the needs of employees and company goals.
• Partner across the organization with key internal stakeholders to develop and support company-wide events and initiatives.
• Partner to support company Intranet site and other employee collaboration tools (Jive, Slack, etc.)
• Lead, manage and execute multiple projects across multiple channels in a fast-paced environment, including leader Q&As, videos, organization announcements and events.no direct reports.
• 6-8 years of employee marketing and communications experience
• Creativity and vision: You’ve built communications and engagement programs that drive business outcomes and inspire employees. You’re innovative and scrappy, and take pride in your ability to make something out of nothing. Ex.) someone who has created an employee ambassador program, employee engagement experience, large scale onsite employee events, launching of something significant in the company, new product launch, how do they think about bringing employees together to get theme excited about the company’s mission/work, i.e. Intuit state of the company, creation of employee experience hackathon, demo days, innovation days, Not looking for the person that just sends out the “company emails.” This role is the next level from the table stakes internal comms. Launching our brand ambassador program with employees, working w/ corp marketing team to engage employees around the brand, a bit non-traditional.