• Contributes and supports specific Compliance projects
• Performs web searches to identify products and/or services sold by customers
• Identifies and documents card brand category code for products and/or services sold
• May work with stand-alone data systems or enterprise-wide tools
• May interface with multiple levels of the organization including management
• Receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new work and special projects.
• Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Communicates clearly at multiple levels and with diverse audiences
• Uses discretion and judgment when handling confidential and sensitive information
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Manages time effectively
• Ability to partner and collaborate within team
Note: Candidate must have basic computer skills and be comfortable with technology. Candidate must be able to analyze data and make choices/decisions. Work consists primarily of research and can be viewed as is repetitive.
Also being that the role requires an agent to perform web searches and review websites, there is a slight possibility that an agent may come across some offensive material on the Internet.