• Design and implement compliance testing reviews under the direction of the Senior Compliance Manager in order to assess and review compliance with legal, regulatory and internal policy/procedure requirements. There is a current testing framework in place but can be enhanced. Need to contribute to the enhancement of the testing being performed.
• Communicate issues and recommendations to the Compliance Business Partner and Business Management.
• Prepare and distribute reports to Senior Management detailing test scope, findings and recommendations.
• Validate issues and perform remediation testing
• Assist in test plan development based on the results of the annual compliance risk assessment
• Work with engineering to create performance monitoring and reporting. Helping to create specific reports and articulating to data scientist.
• Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years professional experience
• CFE, CIA, CRCM, or other professional certifications preferred.
• 3+ years’ experience in Audit or Compliance preferred.
• Knowledge of commercial or consumer lending, including familiarity with applicable federal and state regulations, such as ECOA, FCRA, TILA, FDCPA, UDAP, GLBA/Privacy, OFAC and 3rd party vendor management.
• Ability to understand laws/regulations/policies and execute testing based on those requirements.
• Ability to work independently – self-starter, enthusiastic and highly motivated.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to exercise sound and balanced judgment
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. (interacting with senior level management)
Help drive the mindset that Compliance is a strategic advantage, enabling growth and customer delight