Responsibilities and Duties of the Position include:
• Translate business requirements into architectural and functional engineering content solutions.
• Evaluate and incorporate other Bentley engineering products such as iModel, Substation Design, and Deliverables Management into the Engineering ECM solution.
• Deep technical understanding of Bentley products, including content migration approaches, workflow processes, and integrations with other content management systems such as OpenText and SharePoint.
• Deep understanding of engineering business processes and content, along with methods for improving operational efficiencies.
• Oversee and lead the development and implementation of engineering content solutions for various projects to ensure business requirements are met and implementations are successful.
• Progressively makes critical recommendations that define a specific direction for content system(s) in terms of implementation, enterprise architecture standards, operations, and maintenance. The critical recommendations must be faithfully made and backed up by understanding, evaluation of options, and buy-in from SMEs (Subject Matter Experts). Additionally these decisions must be well documented in a manner understood by others.
• Enables the overall vision that underlies the projected content solutions and transforms that vision through execution into the solution.
• Promote collaboration across technical domains and across IT departments.