This job contributes to the company's success by guiding business decisions through the analysis, visualization, and interpretation of large scale data sets and outputs for one of the most recognized and celebrated brands in the world. The successful candidate is passionate about story-telling through data is able to synthesize results that help drive material business impact. This position partners on a cross-functional team of data scientists, statisticians, and business analysts supporting strategic initiatives utilizing the latest in computing technologies and operating across customer transactions and data elements to unlock the opportunities to support our global business.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Product analytic results (reports, charts, graphs and tables) to support key business problems. Distribute and disseminate reports to applicable agencies, researchers, management and other internal end-users
- Apply statistical concepts/methodologies to solve business problems
- Work closely with marketing, finance, strategy (and other internal stakeholders) partners to deliver insights from key programs and campaigns to measure efficacy in driving customer engagement and revenue
- Develop and maintain dashboards and data visualizations to support key business problems.
- Outstanding analytical skills, including translating unstructured strategic questions into structured knowledge and exploring relationships between multiple pieces of data
- Perform analyses on large sets of data to extract actionable insights that will help drive decisions across the business
- Design experiments to support proper measurement of critical business initiatives and campaigns
- Manage, organize and present analytics data, key metrics and KPIs
- Lead and evangelize value of analytics and data among peers
- Partner collaboration with technical staff to standardize and productionalize routine reports, dashboards, and metrics
Summary of Experience
- Minimum 3 Years Experience within data analysis field or discipline
- BA/BS, MA/MS preferred w/ concentration in quantitative discipline - Stats, Math, Comp Sci, Engineering, Econ, or similar
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Business-applicable experience in several techniques for data visualization skills, e.g. Tableau
- Ability to handle and maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- High proficiency with Excel including pivoting capabilities and analysis modules
- Expert ability to handle and maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- 2+ year of experience with SQL (Oracle, Teradata, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience with basic statistical languages; experience with R, Python, SAS, SPSS, etc.
- Working knowledge of statistical inference, in particular experimental design
- Experience in big data technologies, preferred
- Experience in agile development, preferred
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux OS, preferred
- Developing Operational KPI’s
- Using Oracle, Access, Tableau, Power BI, other technology/coding experience encouraged
- Potentially other SAS solution implementation
Top 3 MUST HAVE skills are:
- SQL experience
- Oracle/ ERP experience
- Access, Tableau, Power BI - other analytic and visual tools