The role of Delivery Manager (DM) at Xtreme Consulting Group is integral to driving a successful engagement between Xtreme Consulting Group, our employees and our clients. DM’s will provide relationship management between Client and Consultant externally and Business Development Manager (BDM) and Recruiter internally to ensure there is proper communication throughout the engagement, clear expectations are set and results are managed as defined by Client.
- Contact new consultants in first week as part of welcome and onboarding process
- Coordinate with appropriate Business Development Manager and Recruiter if needed
- Send information for submitting time and explain hours reporting process and self-service for time off requests, expenses, benefits, 401k, holidays, payroll, etc.
- Send Benefits Information Sheet if needed
- Payroll Schedule
- Set up in-person or via phone introduction meeting.
- Commitment to regular contact with each assigned consultant
- First Point of Contact for Employee questions, issues and concerns.
- Secondary Point of Contact for Client if the BDM isn’t available.
- Work internally with IT team, HR, Payroll, Accounting and Billing teams on issues.
- Connect with each consultant a minimum of once per month.
- Set up quarterly meetings with employees/teams and include Recruiter and BDM if they are able.
- Loop in Business Development Manager and Recruiter as needed.
- Document Activity in Bullhorn.
- Develop positive relationships to ensure employee satisfaction
- Track and manage assignment end dates for all consultants to ensure completion accuracy
- Communicator for terming employees as needed.
- Communicate to Xtreme Consulting Group HR for timely termination in our system.
- Works with IT to make sure all equipment is returned.
- Proactively assist in the redeployment of consultants
- Obtain updated resumes and send to Recruiter and Business Development Managers
- Update Bullhorn with this information under their profile if Recruiter isn’t able.
- If candidate doesn’t have assigned Recruiter send to Director to distribute to Recruiter.
- Develop consultant relationship as source for candidate referrals
- Referrals are to be sent to assigned Recruiter of the referral in BH.
- If no assigned Recruiter, referrals are to be documented in Bullhorn and assigned to a Recruiter at direction of Senior Director.
- Ensure employee performance
- Documented (using Xtreme templated review document) in Bullhorn and attached to consultants’ profile
- Develop and maintain client relationships by interacting on a consistent basis in partnership with appropriate BDM
- Work to expand Xtreme presence within client
- Identify potential staffing and consulting opportunities
- Develop positive relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work with client to gather information for performance reviews
Documented (using Xtreme templated review document) in Bullhorn and attached to consultants’ profile
- DM will be the backup contact for Client Managers if the BDM isn’t available or on vacation.
- DM will manage the Managed Services Groups and be the point of contact for reporting, MBRs, QBRs and supporting the client sponsor and employees on project.
- DM will work with client on any specific reporting requirements and communicate SOW updates with appropriate BDM and Executives.
- DM will document communication between client manager and consultant in Bullhorn.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resources experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience with customer relations
- Minimum of three years’ IT Consulting or Staffing Agency experience
- Experience with group facilitation
- Experienced in negotiations within a business environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and make strategic recommendations
- BA or BS Degree or equivalent professional experience