We are looking for a System Engineer to support and evolve our DevOps & Engineering environments in conjunction with our DevOps Manager, IT Team, and Engineering teams This is a position for someone with strong system engineering skills as well as, a career focused on troubleshooting, maintenance, CI/CD and automation of build systems & Engineering tool support—with many opportunities for professional and skill development.
In this highly visible role you will enjoy substantial autonomy, and a wide variety of daily tasks that will keep things interesting, and dynamic. In this role you will be providing first-line support to engineering teams building hardware & software solutions using Bamboo, Git, Jenkins, Jira & Confluence (along with other tools). Linux experience is essential, Windows experience is very helpful, and the desire to learn & evolve with our organizational needs is critical.
- 5+ years of IT system admin/engineering experience
- 5+ years of Linux Administration
- 3+ years of software build experience
- 2+ years of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery experience
- Windows administration
- Bash, Python, Ruby scripting
- Bamboo, Git, Jira/Confluence, AWS, Vmware
- Configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, automated testing