Digital Media Planner / Buyer
We’re looking for a digital media planner/buyer with three to five years’ experience who will plan the work and work the plan for a variety of clients from local non-profits to global corporations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Working in conjunction with cross-functional teams to devise integrated digital marketing plans, program and tactics that complement traditional methods.
- Educate our clients and team members on trends and best practices within the digital space.
- Actively participate in new business initiatives
- Be and excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- Work well with cross-functional teams, including agency creative directors, writers, art directors, interactive developers, plus client-side brand and IT manager, social media community managers.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Have experience using DoubleClick DCM and Google Analytics
- Be well--versed in Google AdWords, Display, Mobile and Facebook Advertising.
- Able to create digital campaign reports and optimize based on the data.
- Work well under pressure while meeting deadlines.
- Be a team player and a cool person to work with.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and get it done attitude
- Appreciate a flexible, yet excellent-driven work environment.
- Have a never--ending passion for What’s Next.