Full time consultant onsite job for a 12 month engagement that will oversee the execution of the internal and external communications throughout the Americas ERP transformations, as it relates to Change Management. The communications lead will be responsible to development/execute the communication plan and lead a marketing/communications team made up of representatives from the team's change management group, executive management and the business leads. It will involve both strategic and tactical communications.
This is not a Change Management role but rather a Communications role. The individual will not be coming into the company's Change Management group but will be tasked with leading communications around the ERP implementation.
High Level: Leads Americas ERP Global and Americas’ transformation project with internal and external communications strategies thru a wide range of activities, to include, refinement of the Communication Strategy and development/implementation the Change Management Communications Plan, and the disseminate of communication to a diverse audience thru various media and delivery methods.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Leads the creation and implementation effort in all facets of communications activities for a global ERP project.
· Works with project teams and senior executives on time-sensitive matters in order to plan, develop and communicate information to employees, suppliers and customers.
· Gathers background information for both internal and external communications, coordinating directly with internal contacts to collect and validate information.
· Coordinates the collection of content for communications from several subject matter experts.
· Provides general communications support for all projects related to company's ERP transformation project.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Demonstrated excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills with all levels of an organization.
· Excellent organizational capability
· Strong presentation/communication skills
· Working knowledge of a variety of communications tools and tactics, including print, electronic and web-based communications
· Able to complete assignments under minimal supervision as part of an integrated communications plan under pressure and within tight deadlines.
· Demonstrated ability to manage and reliably deliver multiple projects with overlapping deadlines.
· Experience in a system adoption/implementation (SAP preferred)
· Tech savvy with a strong skill set in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of business and specialized software applications, to include:
§ Strong working Excel and Power Point knowledge
§ Experienced with Share Point
· Prosci/ADKAR change management background preferred.