Xtreme is looking for innovators in software defined storage. Storage infrastructure should be agile and evolve as rapidly as needs do. At the same time deploying and managing storage infrastructure should not require rocket science.
You must have a passion to deliver great products, create great user experiences, and work in a fast paced, customer-driven, product organization.
- Implementation of user experience stack including web presentation, application, and data tiers.
- Building reliable fault-tolerance, failover, recovery, and monitoring in every application.?
- Understanding cluster behavior and troubleshooting problems/failures.?
- Participating in daily stand-ups and working in an agile environment.?
Are you an engineer who can turn ideas into efficient, reliable and maintainable code. You will be successful in this role if you:
- Enjoy helping others around you grow as developers and be successful.?
- Can be autonomous and self-driven.?
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset.?
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.?
- Get inspired on a daily basis, think of new ideas and like to share them with others.?
- Love open source software development and being part of a community.?
- Fluency in C-family languages like Go.?
- Experience with presentation technologies: AngularJS, HTML5.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL storage engines.
- Experience working with service architectures including design, development and operation of production grade services.
- Experience with automated deployments to cloud providers like AWS, GCE and others.?
- Experience in DevOps process and CI/CD pipeline.?
- Demonstrable troubleshooting and debugging ability.?
- A four year BS/BA degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related technical field.