Full-Stack .NET Developer
Looking for an experienced full-stack .Net Developer. The developer will have experience working with the user interface, database and data warehouses, and system integrations. Work with our business users to identify, design and develop applications that answer business questions and provide information for our users to effectively run their business.
- Be able to work in a fast paced AGILE/SCRUM environment, reading user stories as user requirements.
- Consult with business users and business analyst to ensure proper requirements are defined, and details are identified for application needs. Recommend solutions based on business and data knowledge.
- Recommend new initiatives, timelines, deliverables and recommended resources required to answer new business solutions.
- Develop and test applications using our current technology platform based on defined requirements. Mentor more junior level developers assisting them in their development efforts.
- Work closely with the database/warehouse team to ensure the proper data is available in the format needed for application development. Ensure performance and validity of data is top priority
- Implement new applications and ensure production accurately reflects the proper versions, while ensuring test and QA environments are properly utilized by the team
- Proactively ensure current applications correctly report accurate data. In the event of discrepancy work closely with the business, our database team, to ensure accurate data is displayed.
- Follow standards for the application team and ensure proper documentation is created for all new changes to ensure ease of ongoing maintenance, recommend new standards as necessary
- Provide training and support for our users to ensure they are able to successfully utilize our tools, and have the knowledge to self serve themselves
- Works closely with the Systems Support team to ensure that all applications/systems being developed have met the required hardware & system specifications.
- 5+ years C# .NET Development & Deployment
- 5+ years SQL development experience with stored procedures & T-SQL
- Experience using .NET Core Framework
- Angular2 framework
- 5+ years of Entity Framework
- SOLID Principals and Design Patterns and Methodology
- Proven ability to transform a complex set of business requirements into intuitive, scalable applications, web services or system processes to provide business solutions.
- Test Driven Development
- Development of Restful Services
- CODED UI
- Experience with TFS and GIT Source Control
- Typescript, JQuery, CSS and HTML5
- BS in Computer Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive development experience