Government Forms Specialist
• Identifying changes on government forms.
• Updating Intuit forms to state and federal government specifications and Intuit standards within strict deadlines.
• Self-proofing and peer-proofing of work.
• Achieving proficiency with numerous in-house tools necessary for the completion of many tax products offered by Intuit.
• Identifying, proposes and implementing process improvements.
• Participating in workload prioritization.
• BS/BA in Business Accounting, or Computer Science or equivalent related experience.
• Ability to work in technical environment.
• Two + years of experience working in a fast paced professional environment.
• Working knowledge of Windows platform, Microsoft Office and various databases.
• Thorough knowledge of form design tools such as Adobe Acrobat Suite.
• Working knowledge of XML.
• Attention to detail.
• Understanding of software best practices.
• Good oral, and written communications, as well as interpersonal skills.
• Capable of working both independently and in a team environment.
• Able to follow and understand a defined, multi-step process.
• Ensures high level of quality on owned deliverables.
• Exercises good judgment within own areas of responsibility.
• Ability to accept constructive feedback.
• Knowledge or experience working in an Agile/Scrum team environment a plus.
• Markup language knowledge is a plus.
• Basic understanding of tax and/or tax forms processing is a plus.