Maintain a consistent brand message for company materials and campaigns using web analytic tools, and guidance from senior design and social media staff. As a junior team member the graphic designer will be familiar with standard print, online and social media design concepts, practices, and procedures. Assignments may include a mix of print, online and event related projects with some production work delegated from senior design staff or team.
- Research, develop and create graphic design and production work for new and existing projects that address business objectives in a timely, cost-effective manner and represent, strengthen and evolve the company brand.
- Assist design staff in crafting highly conceptual ideas that align with organization guidelines.
- Support team members on production assignments and projects.
- Develop professional knowledge of company brand, culture and processes.
- Partner with design staff and project coordinators to update and maintain a consistent workflow of existing projects.
- Attend and actively participate in meetings related to assigned projects.
- Work with team in implementing and maintaining brand intent, design quality and business objectives to strengthen the company brand.
- Stay abreast with current design trends and software.
- Manage and work with team and internal partners to keep files and image library organized.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of professional work related experience.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Expert with design software including Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Strong concept, layout and typographic skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Environment requires the ability to work in a fast-paced office where daily challenges occur and volumes can be heavy.
- Travel occasionally required for department assignments.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts.
- Expert skills in Adobe CC InDesign, and Illustrator or Photoshop.
- Familiar with print processes and prepress workflows.
- Experience with Social Media Design.