• Partner with cross-functional Business and Technology teams to drive program roadmaps involving multiple contributing teams and showing plans for all phases of planning, implementation, and production readiness and support. Work with internal and external teams to strategize and collaborate on ideas for development of reusable systems and platforms.
• Communicate progress across organizational boundaries and levels from individual contributor to senior executive.
• Affect cultural change across the organization to deliver next generation offerings. Sr level
• Quickly and effectively identify and clarify the critical few issues that need action and drive appropriate decisions and actions. Communicate results clearly and in actionable form.
• Identify short and long term trade-offs and balance the needs of all stakeholders.
• Anticipate, recognize, and work through resistance or setbacks independently, work well with others when conflicts arise: see opportunities, ensure alignment with objectives, find common ground and promote understanding of alternative viewpoints before driving for closure and cooperation. Identify potential process improvements and effective implementation of these changes.
• Practical experience implementing Governance Risk and Compliance "GRC" program (Preferred)
• Assess and track compliance with regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the business (Preferred)
• Agile program management – Agile, strong PM with Technology should have this background as this is the work environment
• Strong Agile Program Management team leadership experience, including 5 or more years leading multiple complex software application projects, organizational change leadership programs, and/or end-to-end process design programs.
• Excellent leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment, and ability to influence at all levels.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships across organizations in delivering the best outcome of complex programs.
• Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly, focusing on critical few key points.
• Solutions oriented, with a track record of identifying and implementing creative solutions.
• Excellent communication skills, including business writing and presentations.