Xtreme Consulting Group is currently recruiting for an IBM Business Process Manager. This contract opportunity is with a global auto-manufacturing company in beautiful Portland, OR. Our client supports a work/life balance, free parking for cars and bicycles, and on-site restaurant options. Having partnered with this client for 20 years, a high percentage of Xtreme consultants are approved for extensions. Additionally, we have an on-site Xtreme support team that is always available to directly assist both the consultants and the client. If you feel you have the required skills and experience, please apply.
This position is a 12-month contract with an excellent chance for extension.
If you are looking for your next challenge, we would welcome the opportunity to talk to you
IBM Business Process Manager
- Administration, support and development of IBM Business Process Manager BPM
- Troubleshooting related issues with networking, LDAP, Active Directory, Security Concepts, Messaging Queue(MQ)
- Knowledge understanding of J2EE framework and .Net framework and advice to business.
- Maintain and establish good communication and communicate with technical and non-technical user community (business).
- Deliver detailed documentation and knowledge transfers to other administrators and internal leads.
- Analyzes system and application software malfunctions and corrects or assists in problem resolution