Xtreme Consulting Group is currently recruiting for a Identity and Access Management Lead.
This contract opportunity is with a global auto-manufacturing company in beautiful Portland, OR. Our client supports a work/life balance, free parking for cars and bicycles, and on-site restaurant options. Having partnered with this client for 20 years, a high percentage of Xtreme consultants are approved for extensions. Additionally, we have an on-site Xtreme support team that is always available to directly assist both the consultants and the client. If you feel you have the required skills and experience, please apply.
This position is a 12-month contract with an excellent chance for extension.
If you are looking for your next challenge, we would welcome the opportunity to talk to you.
Identity and Access Management Lead
- Overall accountability and leadership of Web Security Infrastructure insuring successful and timely implementations, as well as satisfying the intended business results
- Manage relationships and communications with the project sponsors, senior management and a wide range of infrastructure and application teams.
- Maintain, support and lead web security infrastructure
- Must have knowledge and experience in CA Siteminder an MicroFocus NetIQ
- Preferred knowledge in .Net framework (IIS) J2EE, BIGIP/F5, LDAP technologies in an enterprise environment
- Provide after-hours support of web applications and web-related infrastructure.
- Ensure 24X7 coverage of systems with given staff and on-call processes
- Write detailed documentation, standardize process, lead projects and mentor other administrators to follow.
- Lead the Web Services IAM team including CA Siteminder, Microfocus NetIQ, LDAP and offshore resources
- Provide prioritization of daily workload
- Provide timely documentation into work center software tools (time tracking, JIRA, spreadsheets)
- Provide management the visibility into challenges and risks
- Make recommendations for improvements to ensure highly available systems
- Estimate tasks and project workload
- Forecast demand and resource requirements
- Serve as functional liaison between members of IAM and platform, project, network and security teams