Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
- Provide planning, designing, and configuration for the Windows Desktop Operating System and Wintel hardware.
- Work with clients to understand requirements, and translate those requirements into system design.
- Implement test plans, migration plans, and delivery plans.
- Prepare and clearly describe the design, including rationale for decisions and implications of decisions.
- Deliver high-quality solutions to our clients to ensure their investment is consistent with their business objectives.
- Provide post project support to clients as needed. Provide Level 3 support and solutions to complex hardware/software problems in both a physical and virtualized server environment.
- Responsible for design and documentation that will be handed off to the teams that will build, implement and provide day to day support in the Data Center.
- Work in a team environment.
- Primary responsibilities include building and updating Windows 7 and Windows 10 images for Dell laptops, tablets, and desktops, managing driver updates, establishing processes and testing desktop OS deployments from Win7 to Win10, building task sequence scripts for image installations and troubleshooting medium to complex desktop issues.
Windows 7 and Windows 10 Desktop OS configuration and troubleshooting, Active Directory Group Policy Configuration
SCCM, PowerShell, MDT, Windows PE