Xtreme Consulting Group is seeking an iOS Developer
- Understand requirements, design and develop technical mobile application solutions
- Participate in scrum process to deliver solutions and identify risks in an agile and TDD environment
- Lead in code review and contribute to unit tests to ensure app internal quality
- Collaborate with Designers and Product Managers to scope and shape the mobile products
- Provide suggestions on how to optimize the software to enhance the customer experience
- Required Skills: Strong understanding of the development lifecycle, design patterns, and object-oriented programming/patterns; experience with source control, iOS Development
- Desired Skills: Jira, RXSwift, video and streaming content, MVVM design pattern experience, REST and HTTP interaction, experience with Observer Pattern or Object Oriented Programming, Android development, interface with remote developers
- Education: 4-year CS degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 5+ years of professional experience developing in iOS.
- Character Competencies: Collaboration, Flexibility, Time Management, Cross Group Collaboration, Positive attitude and ability to work productively in an open environment.