Xtreme Consulting Group is currently recruiting for an IT Performance Management Analyst. This contract opportunity is with a global auto-manufacturing company in Detroit, MI.
The IT Performance Management Analyst supports the IT Performance Manager in providing financial results to CIO, IT Cost Center Managers and business partners. This includes budget planning, monthly plan actual reporting, service agreement analysis, purchase order set up and tracking, headcount analysis, maintaining databases utilized to produce KPI reporting.
- Perform monthly in-depth analysis for IT Service Agreements, including the tracking of approval and costs of service agreements
- Provide detailed analysis for monthly business review meetings
- Research discrepancies between actual results and forecasts and follow through to resolution as required
- Be able to learn and use IT systems to continuously improve daily performance
- Be ready to work on ambiguous ad-hoc projects which require research and a flexible mindset
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a related field
- 2 or more years of experience working in a corporate environment
- Proficient Knowledge of internal controls, recording and reporting of financial transactions, including the origination of the transaction, its recognition, processing, and summarization in the financial statements
- Ability to work independently required
- Proficient Knowledge of accounting standards and statistical analysis
- Experience working with data analytics and using data to make informed decisions
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- SAP, Hyperion, Essbase experience preferred
Though this position is finance related, it is in a dynamic International IT environment. The person in this position will have contact with individuals from different cultures and backgrounds. The work place is in the administrative offices of a Plant location, so it is a casual work environment (jeans are allowed).