IT Systems Analyst Integrator – CAD
- Collaborate with assigned business unit clients and information technology (IT) staff to deliver effective and innovative business technology solutions.
- Plan, coordinate and/or perform requirements and feasibility analysis, project definition, design, development and implementation of new information technology (IT) systems and modifications to existing IT systems.
- Resolve complex business technology issues by developing, recommending, and implementing innovative IT solutions to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure new and existing information systems conform to APS Services Oriented Architecture standards.
- Integrate continuous process improvement/refinement by utilizing and applying operational and performance-based analytics.
- Lead or participate in projects of varying scopes including planning, budgeting, scheduling, and execution.
- May serve as a subject matter expert in a specific area or areas of business processes and systems.
- Lead or participate in developing, validating, and execution of all levels of testing.
- Provide procedural, technical, and developmental mentoring, and may provide work direction to less experienced staff
- CAD Administration/ software support for CAD and Drawing Management tools
- GIS Administration/software support
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- An additional eight (8) years progressively responsible experience demonstrating expert knowledge of application systems, development and integration services.
- Broad understanding of business applications and some of the business functions or thorough understanding of technical area assigned.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to apply effective problem analysis/resolution techniques and knowledge of systems design.
- Demonstrated high proficiency in the application of information systems methodologies, information systems guidelines and architectures, information systems technologies (distributed and mainframe).
- Broad knowledge of applicable federal and state laws, regulations, and standards impacting business client areas.
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities and tie functional needs to technology solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and successfully lead or manage mid-sized projects and teams.
- Demonstrated effective communication (written and oral), negotiation, influencing, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.