Manager -- Sales Data and Financial Planning
Xtreme Consulting is recruiting for a Manager -- Sales Data and Financial Planning for a San Mateo, CA client. This position is responsible for building and leading a team of analyst that develop the processes around Sales Data, Compensation Modeling, and Revenue Financial Planning. This team partners with the Sales organization and uses data for all sales forecasting, annual planning, compensation/commission strategies, and territory identification.
- Recommend compensation programs and incentive ideas that will drive appropriate activities.
- Partner with Sales Leadership and provide industry insights to alleviate any financial risk to the Sales organization
- Design, support, and advise the Sales organization with processes that are aligned to revenue goals
- Optimize current reports for process improvement where possible
- Generate ad-hoc reports and analysis as required
- Support the Sales organization by developing action plans and focusing on areas of improvement opportunities
- Consistently monitor the sales activity of the team and track results
- Accurately forecast recurring revenue pipelines
- Be proactive about solving problems by working collaboratively across teams and driving consensus
- Be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- 7+ years experience in a Financial Planning and/or Analysis role with a focus on Sales organization
- 3+ years managing and building remote teams
- Experience presenting and communicating with all levels including the C-suite.
- Preference for a Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Management Consulting or equivalent related work experience