Marketing Program Manager
Develop, maintain, and manage business program requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks and challenges for University Recruiting Marketing team. Support Managers and teams to drive programs and projects. Work closely with program/process owners, stakeholders and business partners to identify business change and drive the consensus necessary to adopt a manageable change strategy. Manage programs and projects involving multiple parties/organizations with conflicting agendas and business priorities. Lead cross-organization project teams towards targeted and scheduled outcomes. Engage with program/process owners, stakeholders and business partners as necessary to communicate project objectives, strategy, tactics, and ongoing progress. In addition to managing and leading projects, this role will be responsible for:
· Managing budget, PO process
· website updates, SharePoint updates
· Tracking issues and status of multiple projects
· Manage meetings, notes, keeping detailed notes and documentation of all projects
· Develop guidance documents, manage marketing assets and giveaway creations, orders and vendors
· Develop PPT slides, create various templates
Skills & Experiences:
· 5+ years of program/project management experience, Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
· Must have excellent communication skills to all levels, strong writing skills
· Experience in managing external vendors
· Demonstrated experience managing programs with varying degree of complexity. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams) and SharePoint
- Knowledge/background in marketing, communication, and/or creative writing preferred.