Answer incoming customers/partner phone requests for support, extract appropriate non-technical information (i.e., name, authorize phone number, product, version, support topics, credit card info, etc.), and accurately log information in the system.
- Provide prompt, courteous assistance to our customers and partners by accurately directing requests to the appropriate team.
- Handle upset customers and partners by routing to appropriate teams.
- Educate customers and partners on Dynamics support offerings
- Manage Support and Professional Services mailbox boxes and route to the appropriate person and/or team.
- Manage incoming email and create incidents in the appropriate system.
- Manage the sick line voice mailbox daily and emergency mailbox during Thursday meetings, inclement weather, and company meetings.
- Implement any changes with service offerings, product releases and system changes.
- Create and maintain process documents on the Message Center SharePoint
- Manage the Message Center project site requests. Ensure requests are completed by deadline and communicating to stakeholder along the way.
- Responsible for completing various projects by appropriate deadlines such as refreshing pivot tables (Excel), sending customers/partners past due invoices, sending customers coupons for missed guarantees, sending consensus surveys for training classes, data entry, etc. when not assisting customers or partners.
The ideal candidate will have prior call center experience as well as experience with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Excel, Word, and PowerPoint). Candidates must have strong customer service, ability to multi-task, accurate attention to detail, composure, communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment. Prior experience working on entry level projects is useful, but not required.