Candidate will be part of the Unified Messaging & Voice team, whose mission is to support industry leading technology and provide exemplary customer service to clients who depend on our communication tools to perform their work. This includes Exchange, email security, instant messaging, mobile messaging and applications, video conferencing, secure file transfer, phones/ voicemail, and faxing.
- Provide support, maintenance and monitoring for the AirWatch Mobile Device Management environment
- Troubleshoot and determine root cause in the event of an application related issue or failure.
- Work within a defined Change Control process for application changes
- Provide scheduled rotational after hours on-call support
- Support ongoing and future messaging projects based on technology roadmaps
Working knowledge of multiple technical areas across the enterprise system environment, with experience in the following preferred:
- 2 + years of demonstrated experience in managing and supporting an enterprise mobile device management platform
- PowerShell Scripting
- Windows 2008/2012 server Operating Systems
- Systems administration in large-scale Messaging environments
- Active Directory architecture, Group Policy, NTFS permissions, DNS
- Experience architecting applications for High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Experience administering Exchange 2013/ 2016, email spam management and anti-virus software and Skype for Business a plus
The successful candidate will possess the following strengths:
- A strong background in client support and demonstrated ability to work with clients of varied technical skill levels.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- Well organized with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently when necessary
- Excellent oral and written communication skills