Mobile Software Development Engineer
Do you want to create and deliver innovate consumer software products for millions of customers around the world? You will be responsible for owning and driving large-scale customer-facing features from inception to delivery and beyond. You will have an opportunity to design, architect and build innovative consumer mobile products used everyday by people you know.
- Experience with Android, iOS, Windows or other mobile application development
- Broad technical depth and knowledge of mobile devices, applications and technologies
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming language such as Java, C++ or C#
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the complete software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and deployment
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 7+ years of software development engineering
- Design and architecture knowledge, as well as familiarity with object oriented design patterns
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills