Xtreme Consulting Group is currently recruiting for a Multimedia Designer. This contract opportunity is with a global auto-manufacturing company in beautiful Portland, OR. Our client supports a work/life balance, free parking for cars and bicycles, and on-site restaurant options. Having partnered with this client for 20 years, a high percentage of Xtreme consultants are approved for extensions. Additionally, we have an on-site Xtreme support team that is always available to directly assist both the consultants and the client. If you feel you have the required skills and experience, please apply.
This position is a 12 month contract with an excellent chance for extension.
If you are looking for your next challenge, we would welcome the opportunity to talk to you!
The IT User Experience department is dedicated to improving the usability and overall experience of using our internal- and external-facing web-based applications and websites. We are committed to fostering an environment that places the end user at the center of IT-related processes and products, and we are looking for someone who can help us evangelize that commitment.
In addition to providing exceptional software design, our team provides a variety of user assistance resources so our users can get up to speed quickly and troubleshoot when needed. We are looking for a multi-faceted individual to produce a variety of creative assets for a wide user base, who is willing to consult to project teams and business customers, and who is eager and capable of learning new tools and skills to solve problems.
You will be responsible for all aspects of creative support, including but not limited to graphic design for digital and print assets, video production and editing, and training development.
- Design and create graphics, animations, and other multimedia assets for use in interactive media, marketing videos, printed materials, websites, and training
- Translate requirements into aesthetically beautiful and functional designs
- Participate in training and design reviews and incorporate feedback within set deadlines
- Multi-task on a variety of assignments often subject to change and similar priorities
- Collaborate with other designers and developers to share best practices and solutions
- Work in a team environment with weekly standups and existing best practices and style standards
- 4-5 years Multimedia experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design, or equivalent experience
- A strong eye for visual design and experience with animation and video production
- Recent graphic and video design experience
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere
- Professional level experience in principles and practices of graphic design, layout, and illustration
- Stellar online portfolio showing digital and print samples, animation, and video
- Familiarity shooting video and comfortable using video equipment a plus
- Familiarity with training development tools, such as Captivate and Camtasia
- Familiarity with SCORM, Tin Can/xAPI, and learning methodologies a plus
- Familiarity with Articulate, Storyline, and text-to-speech technologies a plus
- Experience working with LMS and LRS technologies a plus
- Very proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Audition) and eLearning tools, such as Captivate, and Camtasia
- Familiar with Articulate, Storyline, Premiere, After Effects, and text-to-speech technologies