Our client has an immediate opening for an experienced Network Administrator (Jack of all trades). The network administrator’s primary responsibility is to maintain our corporate IT infrastructure for both our internal use as well as the cloud services we provide to our customers, as well as be the primary point of contact for our internal user’s technical needs. Their secondary responsibility will be to build servers that will be shipped to our customers as needed. Individuals considered for this position must be motivated self-starters with excellent problem solving skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- • Act as the primary contact and support for all internal user requests
- • Set up, configure, and maintain corporate network resources
- • Apply monthly server patches outside business hours
- • Build replacement or new workstations for employees
- • Administer our cloud-based phone system
- • Help maintain our Engineering and QA lab servers
- • Maintain our AWS cloud infrastructure
- • Prepare AWS cloud instances for new customer implementation
- • Build and configure Windows servers to be shipped to our customers
Required Skills and Requirements
- • Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- • In-depth experience with Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems
- • In-depth experience with VMWare server setup and maintenance
- • Strong understanding of TCP/IP Networks
- • Working knowledge of corporate firewall systems
- • Working knowledge of Active Directory setup and maintenance
- • Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- • Working knowledge of server imaging software
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- • Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- • Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- • Work effectively with other team members.
- • Positive attitude and willingness to help where needed
- • Experience: 5+ years related experience
- • Experience with Amazon AWS is a plus
- • Experience with SAN’s a plus
- • A technical interview demonstrating applicable knowledge is required
- • Must live in daily commutable distance to North Scottsdale, Arizona
- • Experience working in a small to medium sized business on small team or as the sole technical resource
- • Compensation will be determined based upon skill and experience.
- • Full time position; eligible for group benefits.