Xtreme Consulting is looking for an Oracle Functional Analyst for a role with our industry leading client in Bellevue, WA. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, customizing and integrating Oracle e-Business Suite applications with other systems, and providing ongoing support and future enhancements of those solutions. This position will be responsible for ensuring the Oracle e-Business Suite portfolio of applications are designed to meet evolving business requirements and standards for reliability, scalability, availability, and usability. This position will also work with team members as needed to scope, design, test, implement, support and enhance Oracle e-Business Suite solutions.
- Hands-on Functional Accounting experience (AP to Ledger to Sub-Ledger)
- Oracle EBS application experience, specifically the Procure-to-Pay (P2P)
- In depth knowledge of Oracle application modules – Purchasing, iSupplier, E-Business Tax, Payments, Cash Management
- Experience with Oracle e-Business Suite Applications (R 12.1.x)
- Partners with business to gain solid understanding of the business processes, objectives
- Understands the business process flows and configurations for Oracle Procure-to-Pay (P2P)
- Supports end-to-end business process testing for Procure-to-Pay (P2P) business cycle
- Design/ Builds functional solution design documentation for conversions, interfaces and extensions
- Researches, recommends and implements scalable and optimal solutions in Oracle EBS and its ecosystem, that deliver to business objectives
- Provides solution leadership in a matrixed environment and coordinates the remediation of deficiencies in operational workflows
- Provides support to end-user community through instruction and end-user training
- Assist business with acceptance testing of final results, either for an enhancement to the existing applications or when introducing new functionality in a project
- Partners with Onsite and geographically diverse Business and IT teams in all phases of project delivery, production enhancements, support.
- Identify and advocate for opportunities to improve current procedures, processes and systems.