Xtreme Consulting Group is currently Recruiting for a Outside B2B Sales Representative. This is an awesome opportunity at one of our Top Client sites in the beautiful Portland, OR Metro area.
What is the day-to-day of a sales professional?
- Strategize onsite with prospects to understand their needs and educate them on how our software can save time and money making them more efficient in managing their business
- Commit to excellence and be intentional about every call, every meeting and every networking event you participate in
- Research the industry and market conditions to understand the challenges or upside each prospect may be facing
- Tenaciously drive new business by working leads from our in-house database and those you generate through networking and referrals
- You are NOT a small business rep so getting past the gate keeper via our weekly prospecting sessions is a key to success
- Work closely with our marketing department to build the brand and communicate our value proposition
Why do professionals really sell?
- We provide a challenging yet rewarding career by interacting with C-level executives, business leaders, as well as end-users.
- Reps become excellent business people as they focus on solving business problems.
- Promotional opportunities are readily available as we continue to expand our geographic footprint. All the members of our management team started their career as an Outside B2B Sales Rep! We promote based on talent, not tenure. This allows the best of the best to rise up and in many cases move into management within a year and a half.
- FUN is a core value! Not only do we work hard, but we also advocate a culture of personal fulfillment and self-actualization.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher from an accredited university
- Candidate should have consistent experience working toward a personal or professional goal. Ie: Bachelor's/Masters degree or 1-3 years work experience with single employer
- Past experience in formal leadership positions within social or professional organizations
- Proven track record of success through promotions, awards, rankings
- Self-starter with strong organization skills and the ability to think strategically about personal impact to long-term business strategy
- Effective communicator with a strong business acumen
- Energetic and passionate about personal brand; must have a professional approach to daily tasks and carry oneself like an executive
- Comfortable working in a quota driven environment
- Standard knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Can pass an extensive background check (Criminal, MVR, Credit, and Drug screen)
This position is a great fit for someone who is interested in meeting with top-level executives every day and helping them to optimize their current HR and Payroll processes. This professional sales position will teach you how to think at an executive level in a fast-paced environment.