Product Manager, Audience
Xtreme Consulting Group is seeking a Product Manager Audience
- Collaborate with the senior leadership, product managers, and engineering, design, and quality leaders to create and evolve a vision, strategy, and three-horizon roadmaps for your Audience digital product(s) (e.g., websites, mobile apps, OTT apps, smart speaker skills) to address customer problems in a way that aligns with the company’s mission, goals, and strategic initiatives, accomplishes business objectives, and fits into the product portfolio.
- Utilize a customer-, business-, data-, and design-centric product development ethos.
- Integrate research and qualitative and quantitative data analytics into your product team’s methodology
- Identify calculated risks that may result in big gains to solve customer problems and achieve business goals, as well as mitigation strategies.
- Help build consensus and excitement with multiple stakeholders for the product vision and roadmap.
- Execute against that vision and strategy across a matrix organization by supporting development teams to deliver on the roadmap initiatives.
- Help influence key stakeholders (including senior executives) on the design and implementation of our product and service offerings.
- Assist in the definition of successful customer and business outcomes for your product(s), and track against those key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Effectively kick-off the design and engineering teams efforts and guide them through deployment and operations to deliver the expected outcomes.
- Collaboration with the design team to create engaging user experiences, with the engineering and quality assurance teams to deliver every increasing, flexible business capabilities, with the sales team to increase revenue and profitability, with the program management team to ensure timely deliverables, and with other product managers to delivery cross-functional initiatives.
- Maximize productivity in a constantly changing environment of shifting priorities while tracking towards a product vision.
- Regularly coordinate and communicate with senior management, executives, and other key stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities to continually improve the product, design, engineering, and operational cycle for your Audience product(s).
- Stay current with and communicate relevant industry trends, and identify and recommend product improvements, as well as process and technology improvements.
- Be viewed as a thought leader by your peers.
- Specify and track against objectives and key results (OKRs).
- Contribute to the fun.
The ideal candidate will have...
- A proven track record of planning, leading and implementing customer- and business-centric IT product development strategy, as demonstrated by one or more successful product or major feature launches.
- 2+ years of experience providing product management support for innovative software development teams.
- Experience in media/video production, streaming/broadcast media distribution, ad technology, or data analytics preferred.
- Experience delivering responsive websites, mobile apps, OTT apps, and related technologies.
- An understanding of content management systems, integration with back-end technologies and data sources preferred.
- Knowledge of user-centric design and branding deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, and style guides.
- Successfully used quantitative and qualitative data to derive product management insights.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills geared towards addressing root-cause issues while getting the job done.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Expertise in personal organization, time management, decision-making and problem-solving.
- Experience communicating with management and team leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Product Design, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
Ability and willingness to travel for company business