Do you believe Customer satisfaction is core to the success of any business? Are you experienced at executing on a pre-defined strategy and business roadmaps? If you have answered yes, then this role may be for you.
We need to help customers deploy our?services quickly and effortlessly, and?help them find the features and services that they love and will keep them coming back.? To do this, we?must deeply understand customers' real needs, and design, implement and manage support offerings?and experiences that meet those needs. Program Managers are the support planners that make this happen by partnering with stakeholders to create support offerings and experiences that help differentiate our client. This role will help launch and manage customer support and service offerings for real and meaningful impact.?
Essential Job Functions:
- Design the Experience: Leverage strategic partnerships (internal/external) to build assisted support experiences utilizing our offerings portfolio and aligned to product strategy. This work includes the build out of customer facing experiences and the hand off to Service Delivery and IT for agent tools that are innovative and leverage, cost effective industry best practices.
- Deploy the Experience: Engage finance, business operations, product marketing and other business group leaders to gain agreement on the intended experience and secure budget to execute the plan. Facilitate strong partnerships across our product teams, release management and service delivery to take to market the designed assisted support experience executing the support strategy. This includes signoff on identification/mitigation of top issues, forecasts, agent readiness plans, tools & infrastructure and field communications through the wider virtual team.
- Govern the Experience: Through rigorous experience reviews, inspect the outcomes/ROI for each Assisted Support experience. Represent these results to key stakeholders by lifecycle, product or line of business as appropriate with keys stakeholders. Adjust business plans and execution as needed. Accountable to managing the end to end budget and investments.
- Project Management: 2-5+ years of Program Management experience designing solutions that’s business or support related
- Experience with Tools: Ability to create customer Visio diagrams or equivalent, PowerPoint (experience putting together slide decks and present to larger audiences), Excel (management of tasks), Outlook and Word. Familiarity with SharePoint because they do a lot of collaboration.
- Experience working on high stake projects with partners/stakeholders
- Unrelenting focus on driving results and doing what is right for Microsoft and our customers
- Proficiency in working effectively within complex and ambiguous environments
- Go-doer attitude, with effective and proactive communication (written and verbal)
- Excitement and willingness to drive medium-size, cross-organizational initiatives
- Understanding of Customer Support
- Passion for continuous learning and applying learning in ways that drive business improvements
- Ability to “connect the dots” and understand the strategic thinking, transforming it in tactical execution
- Ability to simultaneously manage a large number of work streams with great attention to detail
- Aptitude for quantitative analysis
- Experience designing, executing and assessing the results of experiments
- Immense passion with a positive attitude