- Drive shared vision, shared outcomes, and trust between product management, internal dev team and business intelligence team, and our external partners.
- Provide transparent communications to senior leaders, the project team, stakeholders and customers about the status and progress of the program.
- Serve as the Agile Coach and Scrum Master for the team.
- Knock down barriers and remove roadblocks for the scrum team…constantly troubleshooting and advocating for the team doing the work.
- Drive strategic project planning activities as well as sprint planning activities, to include burn down charts.
- Accountable for timely achievement of project milestones, while ensuring that we are shipping a quality product.
- Quickly and effectively identify and clarify the critical few risks and issues that need action and drive appropriate decisions and actions. Communicate results clearly and in actionable form.
- Identify short and long term trade-offs and balance the needs of all stakeholders
- Anticipate, recognize, and work through resistance or setbacks independently, work well with others when conflicts arise: see opportunities, ensure alignment with objectives, find common ground and promote understanding of alternative viewpoints before driving for closure and cooperation. Identify potential process improvements and effective implementation of these changes.
- Serve as the steward of the project budget, coordinate with legal, procurement, sourcing, and finance as needed to manage the project budget and all expenses.
- Strong Program Management leadership experience, including 5 or more years leading multiple complex software application projects
- Deep experience with and love for Agile development methodology
- Excellent leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment, and ability to influence at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships across organizations in delivering the best outcome of complex programs
- Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly, focusing on critical few key points
- Solutions oriented, with a track record of identifying and implementing creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills, including business writing and presentations