This assignment supports the operations to produce a monthly forecast for the Forecasting & Planning team. This will be primarily doing monthly setup and configurations. Managing monthly schedule. Working with Engineers on forecasting. Running standup meetings. Making sure issues raised have been resolved. Troubleshooting. Reminding of deadlines etc.
This work includes:
• Manage monthly set up and configurations in various production systems for the forecast cycle
• Manage monthly production calendar, deadlines and lock dates
• Run Daily Stand-Ups to provide updates, gather input and triage issues
• Manage handoff meeting calendar, including scheduling with stakeholders
• Support creation of PowerPoint slides for handoff meeting (content collection, editing, publishing to stakeholders)
• Track critical milestones, issues, follow up with appropriate teams to resolve issues.
• Be proactive in performing common forecast and data quality checks throughout production systems
Experience and skills needed includes:
• 5-10 years experience in Program Management or Technical Product Management, in an engineering or technology operations environment
• Strong problem resolution, judgment and decision-making skills required.
• Strong core PM skills, especially issue tracking, cross-group collaboration skills, and effective communication with engineers and forecasters.
• Requires basic experience working with SQL Server, PowerBI and managing work in Visual Studio Online (VSO).
• Cosmos experience is a plus
Azure nice to have