20 hours per week PT. Ideally Mon-Thursday, 5 hours a day, and Fridays off... If another schedule works better, let me know.
- JR level candidate is fine – would like someone with some professional work exp.
- Mainly looking for a project coordinator/manager by nature but having enough hands on exp with SQL too
- Modeling is done by another agency
- This person would pick up, understand and restate what project they are working on – be able to explain to external vendors, internal stakeholders, etc.
- Pull data and understand where data is coming from
- Data sources: hive and vertica – does not need experience with this
- 1-2 years of SQL: hands on experience and understand relationship between tables – JOINS
- Understanding of raw data, not afraid of large data sets, be able to interpret and discuss with team members/stakeholders
- Marketing agency background, media planner
- Each week, there are weekly meetings for all 4 marketing functions. CW to make sure the data is collected, what is outstanding on the checklist. Basically schedule and facilitate this meeting
- Should research Media/Marketing Mix Modeling
- Manage administrative responsibilities to oversee media mix modeling projects across markets with our modeling vendor
- Admin duties like:
- Work collaboratively across a wide variety of research, analytics, and marketing teams for both US and international markets
- Coordinate data collection from various sources and run/combine SQL queries (if necessary) from analytics team
- Level of SQL
- SQL functions needed
- Organize and facilitate weekly meetings to achieve project deadlines and goals
- Implement feedback and develop process across bi-annual model refreshes
- Experience in collaborating with external vendors (with understanding of media and advertising landscape preferred)
- Data driven mindset with proficiency in Excel and experience with SQL
- Track record of the ability to oversee and review multiple projects on an ongoing basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to facilitate internal and external relationships