Xtreme Consulting Group is currently recruiting for a Project Manager in Portland, Oregon. This contract opportunity is with a global auto-manufacturing company. Having partnered with this client for 20 years, a high percentage of Xtreme Consultant assignments are approved for extensions.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience, please apply.
Project Manager will handle an upcoming small/mid-sized project to develop a new parts catalog authoring process and interfaces. They should be an experienced project manager for projects of this size, including budget tracking, resource management and all of the typical project leadership skills. Ideally, they would be able to jump in and help with BSA tasks if needed.
- Manage software development projects to bring project in on-time and within budget
- Oversee all areas of the project including project planning, establishing deadlines, assigning responsibilities, managing staff to ensure successful task execution, deployment planning, cross department coordination, budget tracking and status reporting.
- Manage the relationship with business customers (users of the application) and other stakeholders
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Project Management Professional certification
- Ability to perform business analyst skills if needed is a plus
- Business experience with Aftermarket Parts Applications, Automotive and/or parts catalog