· Develops project calendar and timelines for integrated marketing campaign including multiple work streams. Understands and prioritizes work against available capacity/resources.
- Executes against timeline and working with stakeholders from kickoff to final delivery (e.g. resourcing, kick off, status calls/meetings, reviews/iteration sessions, meeting notes, etc.)
· Compiles and manages against specifications for various execution channels and manages asset delivery across local and global markets.
· Owns regular status updates to team and stakeholders.
· Collaborates with stakeholders and project contributors across departments and global markets to ensure milestones and deliverables are aligned and met.
· Troubleshoots and resolves questions and issues for team and agency/vendors affecting delivery of campaign.
· Manage the workflow assigned to agencies/vendors/stakeholders. Aggregate feedback to agencies/vendors on all assigned projects and makes recommendations to internal stakeholders on resolution of creative/agency issues.
· Evaluates and improves delivery practices, including process and template standardization, workflow optimization, automation.
· Comprehensive knowledge of the digital campaign production processes.
- 5+ years of experience managing execution processes for content development projects or digital campaigns.
- Ability to create and follow a well-defined project plan, excellent communication skills
· Understanding of a variety of digital delivery formats and media channels (PDFs, graphics, social media platforms, email, web experiences, PPT, etc.)
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, work with tight deadlines and prioritize tasks across geo-dispersed stakeholders.
· Rigorous in organization and management, and adept in solving issues at all levels of a project
· Experience using project management or workflow software and knowledge in Smartsheets.