Project Launch / Business Readiness Project Manager
- Manage large size projects in the ecommerce retail space, from inception and scoping to launch.
- Work with internal business stakeholders as well as site merchandisers, web producers, and front-end development teams.
- Drive decisions to deliver on time, and communicate out to execution teams.
- Manage overall team deadlines and ensuring deadline accountability of individual team members.
- Ensure effective and efficient workflow, identifying (and providing solutions to) areas that could be better optimized.
- Provide strong leadership in meeting facilitation, honing in on the right questions to ensure clarity around team member tasks.
Who you are:
- You are a Project Manager with a proven work history of hitting deadlines, ramping quickly, and repeating directions.
- You like technologies and want to advance it.
- You love working with new, emerging, undisclosed devices.
- You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have solid communication skills (written and verbal)
- Can work in dynamic environment
- Handle fluidity, working across orgs and colleagues
- Have the ability to work independently; more of the driver than the passenger
- Project Management Background
- Experience Launching Products
- Track record of success