Xtreme Consulting is looking for an experienced individual to build and manage a quality assurance and testing team for our suite of industry-leading desktop and SaaS products.
This position will work with the development and operations groups to lead the QA team through all phases of the SDLC, closely interacting with development managers and leads on a daily basis, to provide the leadership necessary to drive software quality across the organization, delivering superior products to our customers.
REQUIREMENTS: Must have a strong background in Quality Assurance management, as well as experience building and managing a team, selecting and implementing QA standards and methodologies from the ground up, and a solid knowledge of Agile/TDD development methods and practices.
- 5-7 years Quality Assurance management or equivalent experience in an enterprise or commercial software environment.
- Minimum 5 years enterprise or commercial testing experience.
- BA in Computer Science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education training, and experience.
- Ability to mentor and build a team, as well as oversee and retain talent.
- Experience implementing and overseeing automated testing, performance benchmarking and testing, etc.