Recruiter for Recruiters
Xtreme Consulting Group has an immediate need for an outstanding recruiter that is highly connected to other recruiters and has a strong desire to make an impact. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, results focused individual who has a passion for talent acquisition and a desire to work closely with top talent and world class companies.
XtremeTalent, a division of Xtreme Consulting Group, provides a wide array of recruiting solutions to companies large and small. This role will focus on delivery for the XtremeTalent business and help grow our footprint in the Talent Solutions arena by working directly with candidates and clients in a professional and expedient manner. Our environment is collaborative, supportive and highly customer centric.
- Must be willing to be aggressive and creative in the sourcing of active and passive candidates by networking to increase contacts, attending industry group meetings and networking events
- Strong skills in building relationships with other recruiters
- Ability to multi-task, think critically and effectively communicate both verbally and written
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies for attracting and sourcing high quality Recruiting and HR candidates via referral generation, networking, direct sourcing, etc.
- Excellent collaboration skills required with clients, partners, team members and candidates
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Must be a self-starter, have a “get it done” attitude, and a strong work ethic
- Must have a good business acumen, curiosity, and desire to “know” the customer
- Experience utilizing social and professional networking tools
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills a must
- Agency recruiting and Recruiter of Recruiters (HR for HR) experience highly desired
Like many companies, we started out small – with great enthusiasm and a vision for success. Since our inception in 2005, we have grown to 11 offices around the U.S. and internationally, and employ nearly 800 consultants. We’ve been named year after year as one of Inc. 5000’s America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies, one of the Puget Sound Business Journal’s Top Corporate Philanthropists and one of Puget Sound Business Journal’s Washington’s Best Workplaces. We’re proud to have not only shown constant rapid growth, but also to have built an outstanding, widely-recognized corporate culture. And we are looking for skilled, passionate individuals to join our team.
If interested, please apply directly on our career site or for more information, please email email@example.com.