Position : Recruiting Coordinator
Location : Greater Seattle Area
Job Type : Contract – Possible Contract to Hire
Duration : 9-12 Months
About Us :
Xtreme Consulting is the premier national R4R and Talent Acquisition Consulting firm. The Xtreme Talent Team provides Recruiting Consultants to some of the biggest, best, and fastest growing companies across the United States. Xtreme began in the Seattle, WA area and has grown to 14 locations around the US. We have a great team of Recruiting Consultants ready to deliver the best in class Talent Acquisition solutions for all of our clients.
Job Details :
Xtreme is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator to help our client provide a seamless Recruitment Coordination experience for each Hiring Team and Candidates. We work with Recruiting Leadership Teams that schedule, coordinate, facilitate, and manage best in class Interview experiences on a local and national scale.
- Excellent Communication Skills. Must be able to ask questions, communicate, and discuss scheduling and logistics with Hiring Leaders across each interview opportunity in a way you can build and deliver a successful coordination strategy and experience for all Candidates.
- Excellent Attention to Detail: Must be very detail oriented with an emphasis on quality. The successful Coordinator will consistently review their own work to look for opportunities to improve the existing process that benefits the Candidate and Hiring Team’s experience.
- Excellent Coordination Skills : Must be able to schedule, coordinate and conduct a high volume of interviews with an emphasis on providing the best service possible. This will involve learning hiring teams and effectively managing, calendaring and coordinating interview requests.
- Excellent Organization & Change Management Skills : At any given time an interview may require a change in schedule, location, interviewer, skill assessment. This person will need to understand changes happen all the time within the interview process and must have great organizational skills and be prepared to resolve a change request at any given time within the interview process from the Hiring Teams or the Candidate.
- Excellent Scheduling Skills : The Recruiting Coordinator is required to coordinate and schedule interviews which may involve travel for the Candidates and Hiring Teams. This person will schedule, coordinate and educate the Candidate about their travel, lodging, and expenses involved within the interview process.
- Excellent Leadership Skills : The Recruiting Coordinator provides the structure for everyone involved within the Interview Process. A great Recruiting Coordinator possesses excellent leadership skills and becomes an integral go to person for the Hiring Teams and Recruiting Groups they support.
- Excellent Customer Experience : Must be able to provide an excellent, efficient, direct, and customer driven service for each Candidate and Client team member you are interfacing with.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Prior experience in a fast paced scheduling / coordination / customer service or recruiting environment.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree