Determine Sales Quota's
The ideal candidate is highly analytical and detail-oriented while also very effective working with sales leaders and executives. He or she is a self-starter, success-driven, and works well with a diverse team in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- Act as strategic partner to the Director of Sales Compensation and Sales leaders through your compensation expertise, understanding of the business, and analytic expertise.
- Identify opportunities to assess & improve comp plans, quotas, and financial management through the use of data.
- Review sales performance metrics on a regular basis and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Assess and recommend changes to compensation processes & policies based on quantitative analysis.
- Analyze employment & compensation data in partnership with HR partners to support business objectives & ensure equity and market competitiveness.
- Support & advise on comp related activities including hiring, market positioning, and talent management.
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience with compensation & analytics, with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyze data, understand trends & develop data-led recommendations.
- Creative problem solving skills. Ability to accurately compile and synthesize both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Self-starter / self-manager.
- Collaborative, influence, and communications skills across all levels, including senior leadership.
- Expertise with Excel required, experience with other analytics tools preferred
- Project management skills preferred.