Xtreme Consulting Group is looking for a Salesforce Developer to work on a contract or contract to hire basis with our financial client who recently rolled out Salesforce. They are working with a 3rd party to build an end to end platform from loan origination to funding and closing. This is being built in nCino, a package that sits on top of Salesforce. They are currently using Salesforce classic but will be migrating to Salesforce Lightning before it goes live in mid-November. This project will impact approximately 100-200 users.
The ideal candidate will have extensive Salesforce expertise coupled with excellent customer service skills. The successful applicant will be responsible for working with both the 3rd party vendor and the internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth roll out of the new platform. Additionally, they will need to troubleshoot and fix existing issues pertaining to Saleforce. Attention to detail, quality assurance and testing, and an ability to meet deadlines and effectively translate customer needs into technical solutions are key components to this role.
The successful candidate will contribute to executing and further developing the client's application development lifecycle processes, including tasks such as effort estimation, prioritization, requirements documentation, testing, deployment and post-implementation support.
- Monitoring and maintaining existing applications, including the configuration of third party tools, to support changing business needs
- Designing, developing, and testing application components such as application interfaces, user interfaces, persistence frameworks, and system integrations with other internal and external applications
- Monitoring application and database performance and optimizing customize application components, database queries or other software as necessary
- Using common design patterns and best practices to create reusable software components
- Using common testing patterns and best practices to ensure adequate application resilience and overall adherence to business requirements
- Participate in business requirement definition with technical and non-technical team members
- Translating client requirements into technical requirements, and working with other team members to implement those requirements
- Providing daily application support, including but not limited to resolving system bugs, assisting business staff with questions, and investigating reported anomalies
- Researching and recommending technical solutions and relevant software application tools, utilities, environments and languages, where appropriate
- Coordinating, scheduling, and testing upgrades to third party software and custom-developed applications
- Salesforce Development (3-5 years)
- Experience with Salesforce implementations
- nCino (preferred)
- C#, HTML, SQL (preferred)
- Experience with Banking, financial, mortgage industry (preferred)